Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Yesterday. Today. and Forever.

Yesterday, I found out that I herniated the disc between my L5 S1. Today, I caught a cold. I also ran out of toilet paper and tissues, so I had to pilfer enough squares of toilet paper from the lobby to get me through the night. 

Hot. Mess.

Yesterday, I was discouraged and moped around. Today, I put my big girl panties on and reminded myself that I must pour my trust into God.

Yesterday, I spent $0! Today, I spent $25 on medicine and lozenges. After taking the medicine, I felt high as a kite. Maybe I shouldn't have mixed my back meds with the cold meds? Oops.

Yesterday, I ate a pulled pork sandwich, smoked mac n cheese, and sweet potato fries from an American BBQ restaurant called Rubs. Today, I exercised.

Yesterday, I was self absorbed and hopeless. Today, I remembered that my circumstances will always be changing, but I am blessed nonetheless.

 "Jesus Christ is the same YESTERDAY and TODAY and FOREVER."  Hebrews 13:8

No comments:

Post a Comment